Download Company Profile
Respected Sir/ Madam
Greeting from CADD CENTRE – Uttara Bangladesh!
First of all we would like introduce ourselves to you. TIM COMPUTER TRAINING CENTRE was established in 2010
and working as a franchise of CADD Centre, India. CADD Centre is the Asia’s largest network of CAD,
Headquartered in Chennai, India having more than 650 franchisees in 25 countries imparting quality education in
the field of CAD (Computer Aided Design), CAE (Computer Aided Engineering), CAM (Computer Aided
Manufacturing) and Project Management. Our courses are tailored which will suit:
All Engineering, Architectural & Design related back-ground professionals and students
All Business Administration professionals and new graduates/students
Till date (2016) we have trained 3,000+ professionals from different backgrounds. Our
trained students are now employed in key positions in large and small companies in
locally & aboard also.
India based CADD Centre Training Services Private Limited (CCTS) is a diversified global network of
creative, engineering and management skill development institutes. Founded in 1988, CADD Centre is
the largest CAD/CAM/CAE Project management training network in the world with 620 outlets in major
cities and towns in about 25 countries including in USA.
CADD Centre runs over 100 courses in the domains of mechanical, civil and architecture. It also trains in
various Project management/operational excellence courses and creative CAD courses like Fashion
Design, Interior Design, Animation etc. through its divisions viz Synergy Business School and Dreamzone
respectively. In the past 26 years, the centre has provided quality training to over one million students
and professionals and trains over 100,000 students year after year. CADD Centre is the premiere
authorized training associate for software majors like PTC, Cadence, Bentley, Siemens, Oracle
PRIMAVERA, Ansys, Dessault etc and one of the largest Global Registered Education Provider of
Project Management Institute (PMI), USA.
Training Programs and Products.
We train on all popular CAD/CAE software such as Creo, UG NX, SolidWorks, OrCAD, STAAD.Pro, ANSYS,
ArchiCAD, Revit, MEP, PDMS, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Microsoft Project, PRIMAVERA, MAYA & 3DS Max etc.
Our distinct advantage is CAD-focus and offer courses covering the entire gamut of CAD spectrum. CADD
Centre provide professional training and delivery of skill based courses to meet critical skill development
needs in CAD, CAM, CAE and Project Management programs, making individuals employable and
productive in the Engineering/Design industry.
CADD Centre offers industry specific courses on:
• Mechanical CADD
• Civil CADD
• Electrical CADD
• Electronics CADD
• Architectural CADD
• Interior Design
• Grafx and Animation
• Fashion Design and
• Project Planning and Management
CADD Centre train in all popular software such as Pro/Engineer, UG NX, SolidWorks, PC Schematic
Automation, OrCAD, STAAD.Pro, ANSYS, ArchiCAD, Revit, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Microsoft
Project, PRIMAVERA, MAYA & 3DS Max. By being an REP of the prestigious Project management
Institute, CADD Centre also trains in PMP Certifications.
Why CADD Centre?
1. The synergy of a global franchise network and the power of a recognized brand.
2. Awarded Best International organisation in Skill development training in India, 2016
3. 7 Times AWARD Winning Brand in the last 10 years.
4. The largest corporate training company in India in the domain.
5. Industry Specific Vocational Courses for Technical and Non-technical customers
6. World class reference manual on the latest CAD software.
7. World’s Largest network of Registered Educational Provider of Project Management Institute, USA
Objectives of CADD Centre Training Programmes
To impart the highest degree of skill through industry specific vocational training in CAD technology
To demonstrate a sound knowledge in creation of designs using Computer aided tools
To equip individuals in the practical as well as the theoretical aspects of CAD tools to enable them
to be industry ready
To provide the opportunity for gainful employment in High Technology areas.
CADD Centre Course Features
CADD Centre courses are industry specific skill based vocational courses to meet the critical skill
development needs in CAD / CAE and Project Management programs.
Courses are constantly updated with industry inputs
The courses are structured and the participant experiences a systematic way of learning
The participant has the benefit of learning all the popular CAD/ CAE/ Project Management products
From the beginner to the advanced level, the programs have been devised to help the participant to
have more of practical knowledge.
The Instructors update their knowledge by attending orientation and refresher training programs
conducted by the Internal Training Academy.
Class room coaching is supplemented by providing World Class reference materials which serves a
The curriculum for each course is developed by a team of experts after a detailed study of customer
needs. This team comprises of senior engineers with good industrial experience. The curriculum is
evaluated with corporate users before release. Courses are designed to provide a good volume of
knowledge and a high degree of skill. TIM COMPUTER TRAINING CENTRE 01712245212
World Class Reference Guide
CADD Centre ensures that its Reference Guides on CAD/Project Management Products is of world class
standard and comprehensive to cater to the unique needs of students/customers of all skills – from
entry level to high end.
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION:
PRACTICALS /LAB –50% including PROJECT WORK
Project Based Assessment
Trainees are encouraged to work on their own projects during the training program. Project-based
learning helps students learn the subject and master the tools to meet the demands of real world
workplace. Project-based learning encourages students to use information, ideas, skill, to answer
realworld questions and solve them. Projects are assessed by trained instructors. In addition, we
conduct periodical seminar/assignment/tests will be conducted during the training program.
The advantages of project-based learning:
Encourages high-order thinking skills
Allows the instructor to be a facilitator
Emphasizes on self-assessment of learning
Provides real-world orientation
Comprising Foundation, Diploma, Professional, and Special Courses, CADD Centre provides the widest
choice of courses on software tools and project management concepts that students and professionals
can choose to further their unique career aspirations.
CADD Centre’s professional programs on CAD/CAE/PPM are suitable for experienced engineers.
This program helps working professionals improve the productivity of their jobs and further their
career prospects. Participants benefit greatly from this program by keeping themselves abreast of
latest technological developments.
CADD Centre’s diploma programs are best suited for new diploma and engineering students. This
program gives the basic understanding and enables students to excel in product design. TIM
COMPUTER TRAINING CENTRE 01712245212 www.timcomputerbd.com TIM COMPUTER TRAINING CENTRE
Individual Programs are entry-level programs that are best suited for students and graduates to
have a basic understanding of CAD tools. These programs serve as the foundation on which all the
vertical courses are built.
The training methodology, integrates both theory and practice giving a multi-faceted learning
experience. Our training methodology is mainly focused on hands-on practical approach with
relevant projects which provides reasonable exposure to various phases of software applications.
The result pays immediate dividends where the participants learn the concepts and their practical
application and become productive from day one of their employment.
Master Trainers/Resource Persons
CADD Centre trainers are ITA (Internal Training Academy) certified technology experts who are
trained to communicate technical information in a clear, concise, and engaging manner. CADD
Centre deputes certified trainers capable of multiple products within the scope of respective
engineering stream. Regards
TIM COMPUTER TRAINING CENTRE
Franchisee of CADD CENTRE India
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
CADD Centre Training Services Pvt Ltd.
“ A Global Network of Engineering, Creative and Management Skill Development Institutes”
Synergy : School of Business Skills
DreamZone : School of Creative Studies
LiveWire : For Live Careers
CCube : Competency Certification
Skillease : High-End Talent Matters
1. Engineers Solution, Australia
2. Max Group, Mohakhali
3. Eastcoast Group, Gulshan
4. Datapro Solutions, Segunbagicha
5. Engineering Resources Int. Ltd.
6. Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
7. ISD, Bashundhara
8. Minmax Corporation, Uttara
9. BVS, BNS Center, Uttara
10. Apex Footware, Sofipur
11. AA Steel Ltd.
12. Public Works Department (PWD)
13. Chevron Bangladesh,Dhaka
14. RPMC, Uttara, Dhaka
15. Super Star Properties, Dhaka
16. Young Optics(BD) Ltd.
17. S.S. Corpotation
18. Samsung Group
19. Anwar Ispat Ltd., Gazipur
20. Pran RFL Group
21. Bicroon Limited, Mohakhali
22. BDTech Engineering Development Ltd.
23. Bangladesh Machine Tools Factory Limited
24. Genetic Limited, Gulshan
25. Brac Dairy and Food Project, Gazipur
26. Paradise Engineering Ltd., Mohammadpur
27. Global Knitwear Ltd., Savar
28. SSG Properties Ltd., Narayangonj
29. Dan Cake, Savar
30. Bangladesh Bank
31. Bangladesh Consultant Ltd.
32. United Surgical Ltd.
33. National Energy Sewrvice Ltd.
34. Vinarco Services (Thailand) Ltd.
35. Mutual Food Product Ltd.
36. Farr Ceramics Ltd.
37. Italy Footware Ltd.
38. Irays Technology Ltd.
39. Anwar Landmark Ltd.
40. Dana Group
41. Bashundhara LP Gas
42. Dhaka Tobacco Industries (A unit of Akij Group)
43. British American Tobacco Bangladesh
44. A. J. Group
45. Manana Dev Ltd.
46. SM Engineering Solution
47. DIRD Group
48. Khan Design
49. Toolmaster and Fire Solution
50. Power Grid Company of Bangladesh Ltd.
51. Eminence Communication Ltd.
52. Trizone Fire Protection and Security Service Ltd.
53. Infratech Construction Company Ltd.
54. Dakhina Real Estate (Pvt) Ltd
55. Energypac Electronics Ltd.
56. R.P. Construction Pvt. Ltd
57. Eskayef Bangladesh Ltd.
58. United Centre
59. Siemens Ltd BD.
60. Building for Future Ltd.
61. ACE Structural Solutions
62. Home Design Upadestha
63. Design Source
64. Hague Group
List of Universities
1. International University of Business Agriculture and Technology (IUBAT)
2. Presidency University
3. Independent University of Bangladesh (IUB)
4. North South University (NSU)
5. Green University Of Bangladesh
6. Brac University
7. Southeast University
8. Sonargaon University
9. Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET)
10. Uttara University
11. Feni University, Feni
12. American International University of Bangladesh (AIUB)
13. Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology (AUST)
14. Khulna University of Engineering and Technology (KUET)
15. University of Asia Pacific (UAP)
16. World University of Bangladesh (WUB)
17. Islamic University of Technology (IUT)
18. East West University
19. Northern University, Dhaka
20. Daffodil International University (DIU)
21. Stamford University of Bangladesh (SUB)
22. Santo- Mariam University of Creative Technology
23. Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology (CUET)
24. Z.H. Sikder University of Science and Technology
25. Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology (DUET)
26. University of Asia Pacific
27. University of Information Science and Technology
28. Engineering Staff College, Dhaka
List of Polytechnics
1. Borguna Polytechnic Institute
2. Dhaka Polytechnic Institute
3. Uttara Polytechnic Institute
4. Satkhira Polytechnic Institute
5. MIST, Gazipur
6. CTT Polytechnic Institute, Gazipur
7. Sylhet Polytechnic Institute
8. Khulna Polytechnic Institute
9. Comilla Polytechnic Institute
10. Pabna Polytechnic Institute
11. Feni Polytechnic Institute
12. Magura Polytechnic Institute
13. Dinajpur Polytechnic Institute
14. Mymensingh Polytechnic Institute
15. National Polytechnic Institute, Faridpur
16. Laxmipur Polytechnic Institute
17. Sherpur Polytechnic Institute